- What is the service area?
Each Club identifies its service area. We serve the Cedar Rapids metropolitan area, including Marion and Hiawatha. Boundaries: North:Tower Terrace Road, East: Highway 13, South: US 30, West: Stoney Point Rd.
- What times does the service operate?
Rides are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., M-F. We do not schedule rides outside office hours.
- Are door-through-door, door-to-door, or curb-to-curb services provided?
We offer door-to-door services at RCA. This allows us to access any public space.
- Is a reservation needed, and how far in advance?
We ask that you let us know no later than noon the business day before you need a ride, the sooner the better.
- Are rides provided in the evenings, on weekends, or on holidays?
Yes! We are available when you need to be there.
- Are rides provided to social as well as medical or shopping appointments?
Yes! We are available to take you where you want to go.
- Will the driver provide assistance with packages and other carry on items?
Our drivers are encouraged to help you however they can, within their abilities.
- Are vehicles wheelchair accessible?
We do not accommodate wheelchairs.
- If other passengers will be riding at the same time, what is the maximum length of time of the ride while others are being picked up or dropped off?
On rare occasions, we will ask you in advance if you can share your ride. We will do this in such a way to minimize impact on your time. Usually, we will provide your service without other riders.
- I may need the use of a truck to pick up lumber. Can you use mine?
Not at this time due to insurance issues.