April 26, 2017 2:48AM
Riders Club of America cannot provide service without the generous donations of people like you!
Below are links to just a few ways people have helped in the past.
I want to make a charitable contribution to the needs of others with a financial donation to:
- Riders Club of America - A donation to Riders Club of America keeps us operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to address your needs.
- The Ridership Fund - The "Ridership Fund" allows individuals to ride for a greatly reduced cost.
I want to make a non-charitable contribution
to an individual:
- as a Supporting Friend - Supporting Friends help pay for someone who uses the services of Riders Club of America. Use our convenient Plan and Pay system to automatically refill your account as it gets low.
- by donating a car - Seniors who no longer desire to drive can turn in their car at one of our qualified dealers. They will offer to purchase the car at market value and place the funds in your personal account.
I would like to volunteer as:
Please contact us for donation and volunteer information
- A driver
- Office help
- A worker in a display booth
- A sign up person at local care facilities
- Hand out flyers to people you know. Flyers Here
Or call ( 319 ) 365 - 1511